You can now register for the 43rd Conference of the Association for Environmental Archaeology, which will take place in Tarragona from 24-26 November 2023, hosted by the ICAC.
The title for the conference is Telling Environmental Archaeology Stories, with which we aim to explore the contributions of environmental archaeology in creating history and how our research has helped explain and interpret the past.
Deadline for registrations will remain open until October 31, 2023 (at 23:59 h CET), at this link: https://bit.ly/RegistrationAEA2023
|Early bird (deadline 15/09/23)||Regular (deadline 31/10/23)|
|AEA member||80 €||100 €|
|Non AEA member||100 €||120 €|
|AEA member student/unemployed/retired||40 €||50 €|
|Non AEA member student/unemployed/retired||50 €||60 €|
If you need information on how to reach Tarragona, accommodation options, and more, check the AEA2023Tgn Information Dossier.
Call for abstracts
If you haven’t presented your contributions yet, submit your abstracts until 31 July 2023 (23:59 h CET), in this link: https://bit.ly/abstractsAEA2023.
Check the topics and guidelines for abstracts here.
- Title: ‘Telling environmental archaeology stories‘
- Dates: 24-26 November 2023
- Host institution: Catalan Institute of Classical Archaeology (ICAC), Tarragona, Spain
- Location: Palau Firal i de Congressos de Tarragona, c/ Arquitecte Rovira, 2, 43001 Tarragona
- Organisers: Landscape Archaeology Research Group (GIAP). In alphabetical order: Giannis Apostolou, Theoni Baniou, Lídia Colominas, Charlotte Diffey, Maria Ferrer Bonet, Abel Gallego, Darío Herranz Rodrigo, Alexandra Livarda, Alfredo Mayoral, Hèctor A. Orengo, Valentina Pescini.
⇒ General queries about the conference can be addressed to: Maria Ferrer and Alexandra Livarda at firstname.lastname@example.org